Tractography measurements

Hi, I am currently using the SlicerDMRI extension to measure tract lengths in the brain. Is there any way to obtain length measurements in addition to the mean length?
This is fine, but there is no way that I can see of telling whether most fibres in the selected tract are e.g. short with 1 much longer tract, or if the mean is actually a good average for the fibre lengths.
Thanks,
Amy

Hi

Measurement of fiber length has not been provided in any SlicerDMRI modules. But, we have a software package whitematteranalysis, which can output fiber length distribution. Here is the link to the package:

After installation, you can use wm_quality_control_tractography.py to do a QC of the input tractography data. The output includes a pdf file that describes the distribution of fiber length.

Regards,
Fan

Thanks for your suggestion. I have installed the whitematteranalysis package but am not sure how to run it?
Any help would be much appreciated

There is some information here about running it:
https://github.com/SlicerDMRI/whitematteranalysis/wiki/2c)-Running-the-Clustering-Pipeline-to-Cluster-a-Single-Subject-from-the-Atlas

I know Fan has updated documentation that needs to be made more prominent online and hopefully he will also chime in here.