Slicer segments doubled

Hello!

When I opened my data in slicer today the segments were doubled so when I turn off visibility for a segment or erase part of it there’s still another layer of the segment underneath. I attached an image of trying to erase part of the segment. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!
Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 11.30.31 AM

Probably you loaded all the files in the output folder. The folder contains a scene file (.mrml) and various data files (image, segmentation, etc.).

It is enough to load the scene file (.mrml), which loads all the other files, that were in the scene when you saved it.

If you also load individual data files then you will end up loading everything twice.

Thanks for the quick response! I tried several times to just load the .mrml (screen shot attached) but it keeps loading twice. Could it have accidentally been saved as double/is there a way to undo that?

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 11.44.37 AM

You con go to Data module to review what you have in the scene and delete what you don’t need.

Oh awesome! So just to make sure I don’t mess anything up I should just click delete on this top “Segmentation”?

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 11.52.21 AM

That segmentation does not have segments, so I don’t think it would make a difference, but you can delete it. You may either have more segmentations (or duplicate segment in the same segmentation) or an exported labelmap in the scene.

Deleting it fixed the issue I think! Thanks so much for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like